К-ть повідомлень : 2834
Репутація : 36
Дата реєстрації : 01.08.2009
Звідки : Ukraine
|Тема: Chest exercises: the most effective to be included in your training program 22.04.20 0:09|| |
Chest exercises allow you to increase muscle mass in the chest area, but not only: often and willingly they also allow you to develop the arm muscles and thus obtain two benefits with a single effort. Chosen almost always by men who like to keep fit and show off a virile physique, the chest exercises are actually useful also for the female universe. In fact, if they are performed correctly, they have much-appreciated benefits in women because they allow firming the breasts.
In many cases in the training programs, these exercises involve the use of specific tools such as the bench, the TRX, and the testosterone cypionate for sale online, but it is not said that you have to go to the gym at all costs to obtain excellent results.
Chest exercises to be included in your training program to get back in shape
Many chest exercises can also be done free-body, without any type of tool and since not everyone has the time or the opportunity to go to the gym we offer you the 3 most effective that you can do at home.
1) Push-up (push-ups on the arms)
Push-ups or push-ups are often incorrectly called push-ups and are among the most popular chest exercises. Usually, men are able to do several push-ups in series, while for women it may be a little more complicated the first few times. Without making unnecessary distinctions of sex, one must always keep in mind that to be able to perform several push-ups in series one must be trained. Just proceed gradually and gradually you get really amazing results. The positive aspect of the bends is that they do not just train the pectoral muscles but also the biceps: very useful for firming the arms.
Here are the steps to follow to do the push-ups correctly:
- Lie on the ground with your belly facing down and with your hands just below the height of your shoulders, resting on the ground and with your palms parallel to the trunk;
- Point your feet against the floor, keeping your legs straight and avoiding bending your knees;
- Climb with the whole body pushing only on the hands and pivoting on the toes that touch the ground;
- Then descend slowly, until you almost touch the ground with your nose, then stay in this position for a few seconds;
- Always go up with strength only on the arms and repeat the exercise 20 times.
The repetitions to do depend on the degree of training: it is better to proceed gradually and increase them from time to time.
2) External folds with towels
This variant of the classic folds is performed with two towels under the palms and is useful for training the central pectorals. Here are the steps to follow to do these push-ups correctly:
- Position yourself as if doing the classic push-ups, placing a towel under the palm of each hand and starting with the arms already stretched and the body raised off the ground;
- Slide slowly with your arms outwards, trying to draw an imaginary straight line with the palms of your hands;
- Arrive as low as possible, then return to the starting position and repeat the exercise.